Monday, January 01, 2007

Funny Farm Year-In-Review

I got this idea from Perri. I've put the first sentence from my first blog of each month.

Here's the Funny Farm Year-in-Review.

January
7 things I want to do in 2006: 1. Lose 20 pounds 2. Run a Marathon.......
February
Today the kids and I had to run an errand for my husband (actually an errand for a friend of his but that is another story).
March
It's been so long since I have blogged, I wonder if there is still anyone out there.
April
This morning I drug my behind out of bed at 5:45am.
May
Last Friday, April 21, Blake was outside playing with the dogs when one of them pushed into him causing him to fall on his big toe (he was barefoot, on concrete) and bending it all the way back.
June
I thought I'd give a quick update to any of you that are still around.
July
After a wonderful, four day vacation to Orange Beach, Alabama with some friends of ours (and their 3 kids), we are home.
August*
*Sorry, but I didn't blog AT ALL the whole month of August!
September
Well........Summer's over, fall is here and I'm finally updating my blog.
October
Things I love...... God, my husband, my family, chocolate, fajitias........

November*
*Again, I was lazy and didn't blog this entire month either!

December
Yesterday evening I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, washing dishes and listening to Blake read to me.
Well, there you have it folks. A little dull if you ask me.
After looking back at my pathetic excuse for a blog, I am now making "Blog alot more" one of my New year's resolutions. I would love to blog everyday but my life is kinda boring so I don't think I could come up with good stuff that often. I'm gonna shoot for 3-4 times a week.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: