Friday, April 13, 2007

The Little Boys and Mommy


Yesterday the kids and I took an unexpected trip to Columbus (where my parents live and where Micah's dentist is, which is a little over an hour away). Micah-3yr. had a tooth that was hurting him so bad that he wouldn't touch his breakfast or drink his chocolate milk. I called the dentist and she said to bring him as soon as we could get there. We found out his tooth is absessed so they will fix it after he is done with the antibiotics she put him on. After that we went to my mom's and hung out there until she got home from work so we could get some much needed haircuts.

The older kids (meaning Blake-10yr., Brooks-8yr., Chandler-8yr., and Shelby-6yr.) went over to the neighbor's house to play so it was just Tyler-5yr., Micah-3yr., and me. We swang on the front porch for a while and messed around with my camera. I showed them how to take pictures (which I now regret, they won't keep their hands off it!) We had some good uninterupted boy/mommy time. It was nice to spend some time with just the two of them. Here are some of the pictures we took:


Micah-3yr. on the top and Tyler-5yr. on the bottom.










I love my boys!!!
















1 comment:

Perri said...

Those are great pictures.

Interesting questions too.

I can't imagine running 5K - the K would stand for KILL ME!