Thursday, December 09, 2010

The Park

So a few weeks ago, (when it was actually nice enough to play outside) I took the kids down the road to our local state park. We planned to go hiking. The older boys had some of their friends with them so once we got the the park and everyone got out of the truck, those boys were GONE. They took off thru the woods and I didnt see them again for 2 hours. So it was just Shelby, Tyler, Micah and I. We had a good time just goofing off in the forrest. I was able to capture a few of those moments.

This first picture I asked the kids to sit next to eachother on a bench so I could take their picture. You would have thought I had asked them to eat brussel sprouts or something. Oh the protests I got! Anyway, they finally forced a smile on their faces:



















This is what they really wanted to do to eachother:





Then they decided to gang up on me and tickle me to death for making them pretend to love eachother. I am sure I scared all the animals away with my hysterical, crazy-woman laugh.

After our romp in the woods, we went over to a clearing that has a HUGE hill that is perfect for rolling down. After doing that a million times, we just layed in the grass, looking up at the beautiful sky. I was silently thanking God for such a wonderful day, and for happy days like this.



























No comments: