Thursday, December 02, 2010

I'm gonna try this again.....

I know its been 3 whole years since I have updated my blog. WOW! Crazy, I know. A lot has happened in the last three years and if I tried to update you all on all that has gone on, it would take forever. So instead of updating, I'm just going to jump right back in. Maybe when I have more time I will start some sort of 3 year flash-back or something. Anyway, I'm back and here it goes.....




I'm getting ready to run another half marathon this weekend with some friends of mine. I signed up to do the full, and had every intention of doing so, but my body just didnt want to cooperate with me so, I doing "Just the half". I am still sick (asthma stinks) and a little nervous at how this is all going to play out. Hopefully I dont make myself sicker.




We had a great Thanksgiving last week. We got together with my JM's parents and sister's family. Here are a few pictures from turkey day:


Well, as usual, my internet is giving me problems uploading pictures and I've got to get dinner started. I dont have time for this! Ugh. I will try again later.

No comments: